Here are some simple instructions to perform knee bends. You should start all exercises by lying with your head on a pillow, knees bent and feet shoulder width apart and arms by your side.
1. The first thing you need to do is hollow your abdomen and keep your back flat on the bed.
2. Now bend one hip and knee up as far as it’s comfortable.
3. Hold the position for around ten seconds and then bring your leg back down so that your foot is back on the bed.
4. Repeat with the other side.
5. Try to do this three times with each leg and repeat it three times a day.
All the best,