Here are some simple instructions to perform head lifts. If you have neck pain, dont do this exercise. You should start all exercises by lying with your head on a pillow, knees bent and feet shoulder width apart and arms by your side.
1. Firstly, lie on your back with your head resting on two pillows.
3. Gently lift your head and shoulders a little bit off your pillows.
4. Hold for three seconds, lower and then relax.
5. Repeat this exercise up to ten times for three times a day if you can.
6. You can develop this exercise by removing one of your pillows.
7. Please make sure you don’t strain your neck muscles as you do this exercise.
All the best,